DOK ALTERNATIBO NATURAL FARMING

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Mrs. Hilda de Guzman-Caasi, Government Employee, Dagupan City – Breast Cancer



“My breast was operated because I used to have a breast cancer stage VI I undergone chemotherapy last June 2012 and I finished the six sessions but even after that my condition became more severe because my body became much weaker. Gladly my sister used to know someone who already tried the alternative medicines here in Dok Alternatibo and we went to the nearest Clinic right away and followed the Formula that they recommended to me that is why I am very much health now no more Chemo Therapy since I will serve as the living proof that I was totally healed here in Dok Alternatibo.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment






FRANCHISING PROGRAM




Radio Station Of Dok Alternatibo


*-Listen and Watch to our Radio Station in Toledo, Cebu City 107.2 DYRX Fm Garaa Oy!

*-Listen and Watch to our Radio Station in Malita, Davao del Sur 106.3 DYRX Fm Garaa Oy!

*-Listen and Watch to our Radio Station in Tacurong, South Cotabato 96.5 DXRX Tacurong Fm Garaa Oy!

*-Listen and Watch to our Radio Station in Bansalan, Davao del Sur 91.1 Bansalan Fm Giloka Oy!