DOK ALTERNATIBO NATURAL FARMING

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Kidney Problem of a Barangay Captain – Resolved in Dok Alternatibo!



Let us read the whole conversation of the living testimony from a Barangay Captain of Dimlag, Logan Uno, Poblacion, Lake Cebu who suffered from serious Kidney Problem before he discovered the award-winning formula of Dok Alternatibo. Interviewer:

What is your name sir? Patient: Diosdado S. Morales Interviewer: Where do you live? Patient: Tiboli, Logan 1 Poblacion Interviewer: How old are you sir? Patient: 58 years old Interviewer: As far as I know, you are a Barangay Captain, am I right? Patient: Yes, I am a Barangay Captain Interviewer: What barangay do you represent? Patient: In Dimlag, Lake Sebu Interviewer: What was your illness before you tried Dok Alternatibo sir? Patient: Kidney Stone Trouble…that’s what my doctor told me Interviewer: What else sir? Patient: and I’ve undergone operation in Tacurong before, I guess it some kind of spiritual thing. They say, they took out from my kidney six stones from this side (pointing left side). After that, nothing changed in me and the kidney trouble I felt before still remained. Interviewer: Have you been hospitalized sir? Patient: Yes, I was hospitalized in Marbel Interviewer: How do you describe your situation during the time that you are in the hospital? Did it made you feel better? Patient: Nothing at all. Interviewer: How many times, have you been hospitalized? Patient: I was hospitalized Twice Interviewer: So, to whom did you heard about Dok Alternatibo? Patient: By sir Pormon my friend who already followed the formula of Dok Alternatibo Interviewer: After you undergo and took the formula of Dok Alternatibo, how many days did you felt the recovery sir? Patient: Only for three days I could actually feel that I feel much better. Interviewer: Are you sure about that? Patient: Yes, I am sure about what I am telling here. Interviewer: That’s good. So, are you happy now? Patient: Indeed, I am very happy because my illness is now totally gone. Interviewer: What can you say about those people who still doubt the integrity and effectiveness of Dok Alternatibo formula? Patient: All I can say is that they will be healed in whatever illness/es they may be carrying today if only they believe they will otherwise they will remain sick. There health depends on us and not with the false believes of others. Interviewer: So, are you happy now? Patient: Yes, that’s why my wife and I are very eager to have a check-up because we both want to dig deeper and know more about Dok Alternatibo. Interviewer: Please state your basic information once again sir. Patient: Diosdado S. Morales of Dimlag before but now I’m living in Logan Uno, Tiboli, South Cotabato, 58 years old now and a former Brgy. Captain. Interviewer: Thank you very much, sir. Patient: Yes, thank you very much also to Dok Alternatibo. This is the full conversation between the Dok Alternatibo Staff and Brgy. Captain Diosdado S. Morales from Dimlag, Lake Sebu.

0 comments:

Post a Comment






FRANCHISING PROGRAM




Radio Station Of Dok Alternatibo


*-Listen and Watch to our Radio Station in Toledo, Cebu City 107.2 DYRX Fm Garaa Oy!

*-Listen and Watch to our Radio Station in Malita, Davao del Sur 106.3 DYRX Fm Garaa Oy!

*-Listen and Watch to our Radio Station in Tacurong, South Cotabato 96.5 DXRX Tacurong Fm Garaa Oy!

*-Listen and Watch to our Radio Station in Bansalan, Davao del Sur 91.1 Bansalan Fm Giloka Oy!