DOK ALTERNATIBO NATURAL FARMING

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Dr. Reyna L. Amba, PhD., School Principal, Malaybalay Bukidnon – Kidney Failure



“Last November 8, 2010 I was diagnosed that I have a problem in my Kidney since during my first ultrasound the description of the laboratory test result according to my Medical Doctor was that my left kidney is not functioning or simply not inside me – “No architectural design seen at the left kidney, no urine collection at the left” this is according to my laboratory test that is why I undergone medication right away. But as days goes by I noticed that my illness became more complicated and my body was getting weaker and weaker each day. Luckily I found out about Dok Alternatibo, someone referred me here and introduced me to their way of medication and I followed their Healing Formula loyally that is why I am very healthy today! Dok Alternatibo is the only key to my total healing I would like to extend my gratefulness to all the people who are behind of this.”

0 comments:

Post a Comment






FRANCHISING PROGRAM




Radio Station Of Dok Alternatibo


*-Listen and Watch to our Radio Station in Toledo, Cebu City 107.2 DYRX Fm Garaa Oy!

*-Listen and Watch to our Radio Station in Malita, Davao del Sur 106.3 DYRX Fm Garaa Oy!

*-Listen and Watch to our Radio Station in Tacurong, South Cotabato 96.5 DXRX Tacurong Fm Garaa Oy!

*-Listen and Watch to our Radio Station in Bansalan, Davao del Sur 91.1 Bansalan Fm Giloka Oy!